Become an expert in research paper writing
List of Fresh Argumentative Topics for Research Papers
Argumentative topics allow writers provide solid evidence that defends their side or position on an issue. There are thousands of ideas to consider for great argumentative research papers. But, when trying to determine something fresh or new, you may want to take a creative approach with a little patience and extra research. Fresh topics may not be as easy to come by, but at least a few examples can help lead you in the right direction.
- Does the Fifth Amendment really protect all forms of free speech?
- All high school students should adopt a uniform policy.
- Why is animal testing still necessary when technology has made so many advancements toward testing?
- What are novels students under 18 should not be allowed to read for school assignments?
- Inmates on death row should be used for medical testing instead of animals.
- Can the internet really be censored?
- The government should pay for health insurance premiums of all its citizens.
- Should parents let their daughters play with Barbie dolls?
- Banning cellphone usage while driving should be a universal law.
- Should toddlers be allowed to use a computer?
- Are mothers treated better than fathers during divorce proceedings?
- Should drug testing be necessary for employment even though it violates public privacy?
Additional Tips of Finding Good Argumentative Topics for a Research Paper
There are various issues and topics all around you. It is a matter of being open to them based on your position. You can check newspapers, local news station, radio, television, and magazines. The internet offers tons of ideas when you know where to look. Consider academic writing service websites, college and university writing pages and homework help sites for additional inspiration. You can talk to people you know about what issues they are interested in. Think about topics trending in the news or things people constantly have various opinions about.
Know Which Topics to Avoid and Potential Ideas Unexplored
There are issues you may want to avoid such as those affiliated with major organizations or issues breaking in the news with little information to go by. Stay away from topics that are offensive, inappropriate or lack an audience of interest. You can consider doing a twist on a topic that has not been research or talked about as much. Just make sure your idea will have different sides and be something people would actually debate about.
Term Paper Guides
- How to save your time: write an outline
- Looking for term paper sample
- Fresh topics to write on
- Unusual Psychology topics collection
- Term paper outline samples using
- Picking a new healthcare topic
- Methodology section writing tips
- Term paper APA formatting manual
- Title page formatting guide
- History topics: make it exciting
- Argumentative topics for your paper
- MLA format headings
- Composing an outline
- Sociology project on racism
- An introductory paragraph example
- Case study writing manual
- Purchasing a paper online
- Writing a great term paper in 5 steps
- What makes a good topic
- Thesis statement for your paper
- Terrorism research paper topics
- Topic sentence writing guide
- The basics of APA formatting
- Selecting a term paper topic
- English paper umbrella topics
- 20 Psychology topics
- Trust the professionals
- Choosing a Psychology paper topic
- APA formatting manual
- MLA/APA: formatting guide
- Writing hints: the note cards method
- MLA paper standards
- How to make your topic interesting
When it comes to searching for help to writing essays, be sure to use our free source of tips and guides. Find useful advice on proofreading and start writing at the next level.
© TheCustomerExperienceInstitute.org. Research And Term Paper Writing Tutorials