Become an expert in research paper writing
A List of Unusual Research Paper Topic Ideas for High School
You’re likely to write many research papers while studying in high school. It’s important to learn how to choose good topics for your assignments. You should keep in mind that not all the ideas that you want to write about are easy to develop in the scope of a research paper. It’s also necessary to ensure that you have enough material to develop your thesis statement. If you want to compose a strong topic, you should find an unusual broad subject, narrow it down, do some background study, ensure that you have enough data, choose an aspect that interests you the most, visit your instructor, and get your topic approved.
It’s a good idea to look through sample topics that you can find online, in the library, and from your instructor. The following unusual research paper ideas are meant to help you get started:
- Business and management.
- Bad habits.
- Law and crime.
- Family relationships.
- Environmental issues.
- Communications and media.
- Religion and beliefs.
There are dozens of interesting subjects that you can pick for your research paper, including e-commerce, cyber security, online marketing, outsource companies, and environmental technologies.
Many people have bad habits, such as drinking, drug abuse, unsafe driving, etc. You can study the reasons why individuals develop these habits and how they change lifestyles.
If you’re interested in the ways in which different areas of human activity are regulated, you might consider investigating topics related to drug legalization, domestic violence, sex crimes, animal rights, sexual harassment, police duties, and gun control issues.
Education is an important part of life for every person. Unfortunately, millions of children worldwide don’t have access to education. In developed countries children often drop out of school or are expelled. You can compare and contrast educational systems in different communities.
This study area is broad. Every individual can write about personal experience. Some popular research subjects include child abuse, marriage age, domestic violence, family values, and divorce rates.
Numerous environmental issues change lifestyles of communities worldwide. It’s a good idea to explore a particular problem such as acid rain, flooding, deforestation, global warming, oil spills, pesticides, or soil pollution in your paper.
The best topics include studying body image, advertising for children, media bias, TV violence, privacy abuse, and creation of stereotypes.
Your assignment might describe an unusual cult in South America, discuss whether students should study religion at school, or explore why women can’t become priests in Catholic churches.
Term Paper Guides
- How to save your time: write an outline
- Looking for term paper sample
- Fresh topics to write on
- Unusual Psychology topics collection
- Term paper outline samples using
- Picking a new healthcare topic
- Methodology section writing tips
- Term paper APA formatting manual
- Title page formatting guide
- History topics: make it exciting
- Argumentative topics for your paper
- MLA format headings
- Composing an outline
- Sociology project on racism
- An introductory paragraph example
- Case study writing manual
- Purchasing a paper online
- Writing a great term paper in 5 steps
- What makes a good topic
- Thesis statement for your paper
- Terrorism research paper topics
- Topic sentence writing guide
- The basics of APA formatting
- Selecting a term paper topic
- English paper umbrella topics
- 20 Psychology topics
- Trust the professionals
- Choosing a Psychology paper topic
- APA formatting manual
- MLA/APA: formatting guide
- Writing hints: the note cards method
- MLA paper standards
- How to make your topic interesting
When it comes to searching for help to writing essays, be sure to use our free source of tips and guides. Find useful advice on proofreading and start writing at the next level.
© TheCustomerExperienceInstitute.org. Research And Term Paper Writing Tutorials